Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What hurts the most.

Little you hurt yourself today
listening to Hurt you to want to feel
but the only feeling is the self-hate
why can't this just end you think
so you bleed some more
and the red steel is so cold

The pain hits me instead
cause I know if it's hurting you
then it's hurting me
from far away comes the hurt
the deep cuts in you your skin
inside me i bleed but not blood

All I want is to be there
ask you "Who did this?"
the mirror you'll say
and I'll break it into pieces
cause I know those seven years of woe
is nothing now that I'm with you

But what hurts the most
is my complete failure
to reach these arms out for you
the one I think about forever
and ever until the night comes
and my dreams take me to you
to see your forced smile with cute lips

Dreams where I can be the one you need
where everyting in this awful world
but like everything in this cruel world
the dreams end and I'm back here
with my superhero custom and no powers

It's hard to loose you everywhere I go.

No comments: