Friday, March 9, 2007

Why, why was I chosen?

Another song I woke up to this morning.....

Loneliness is always looking for a friend
It found me once and it has been around since then
Loneliness is never waiting by the door
It sweeps right through and it will never be ignored


I've always been what we in Sweden call a lonely-wolf.
It feels like it found me once and ain't willing to go... just yet I hope.

Loneliness knows everything I keep inside
My endless thoughts in the silence of the night
Loneliness is the one who made me see
Aint nobody else who can make a change but me


No one knows what I feel inside but maybe the lonelikness do,
there's so much maybe that all thoughts ain't dark but most are.
I would never try to take my life or even hurt my life.
I don't see the point that would be quitting and altough I quit alot of things
this is what I'm going to fullfil: Life.

But how do I do the change?
The friends I have is not very social either and my closest friend,
when he's social is often with people I want nothing with and even if I would.
I couldn't fighting is very fysical I'm not.

I have found what only loneliness provides
A strength within knowing I will find


The best part of the song... Brians voice is always convincing.
I want this part and I'm seacthing cause I will find....

No comments: