Monday, March 5, 2007

You Are So Beautiful (To Me)

So I like music, or do I?
I'm after all listening to Westlife which you either love or hate from what I've understand. And the critics do hate them, and they're the one getting paid for it so?

Anyways the Love Album is a great collection of songs which they've covered magnifically. It's from 2006 so it's been out for a while but I've noticed until I saw more and more songs coming out. They've done covers before, the Against all odds with Mariah Carrey was amazing. I wonder if there's any bad version of that song really.

And I can't even start to begin to wonder if there's anyone that don't have a song on this album which they've loved. At least once in their life, with a broken heart... or whenever else they could be fitting. I know my first meeting with Total Eclipse of the heart was with the new commersialism trance (we call it dance) album Replay who had a "hardcore" cover of it. The reason I say "hardcore" is that it was cool and loud back then. You couldn't go by and don't hear it and it's line:

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart


the first song that came to Sweden from this album The Rose is that song you hated at gradeschool playing on the music. I was stupid back then, what a song.

It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance


I'll come back to that line another day, cause it's everything to me...

The amazingly funny serie My Name is Earl also have a feeling for the original Air Supply song All out of Love which also is represented on the album. It's a funny seen with Randy a big stupid character in the show holds a old radio to the chest and the song playing out loud crying. Feelings...

The best line is though:

I'm lying alone with my head on the phone
Thinking of you till it hurts


It's from the intro and it describes my days so well.
This Saturday for example, I've never had problem staying up late, I'm the neonlight child that's my time of the day but thinking of her so much as I did that night. Well I got really tired and fell asleep really early.
And like today woke up at nineish and I didn't even have the time to watch the clock before she was in my mind. She's been there alot recently. I think I like it but it tears me apart to. Thinking what I should say what I want her respsonse to be...

But since I know she'll never give me those answers I'll never give her those questions.

No comments: