Sunday, February 11, 2007

Am I just fooling myself hat she'll stop the pain?

Patrick Swayzes monsterhit back in the days is climbing the charts once again and I can't help falling for it. It's insane how it hits me that the text could be me or maybe I just want it to...
I look in the mirror
And all I see
Is a young old man
With only a dream
Am I just fooling myself
That she'll stop the pain?
Living without her
I'd go insane

Chorus:
Feel her breath on my face
Her body close to me
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league
Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs
She's like the wind
The bold thing in the text is a funny thing.
Always felt like I maybe was an old young man when I was growing up and people often called me that.
I wonder if they wouldn't sya the opposite if they met and/or knew me today.


No comments: