Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I'm scared of what I'm starting to become...

The last time I was in love wasn't long ago, or maybe it was time has come and passed so fast these last months so I don't know when I stopped feeling. But I remember how I acted, I created another MSN account just to avoid beeing spoken to or have to speak at all.

To hide.

I could even use the "Show as Offline" part if I had to write to anyone.
It took sometime before people realised I had another account except for the 2-3 people who had it to know. I used to say that I was playing so much I didn't have time. Guess they're still buying it though.

But anyways, it's happening again. This new girl has such a control over me, I feel like I have to say anything, or maybe even the right thing. It's such a pressure even though I know, something at all is better then nothing. But I don't know better, in which way?

Anyways logging in now, expcted all but something.

No comments: