Sunday, February 4, 2007

Ice ice baby...

Out meeting my friends last night.
Funny thing is no one actually knew what I was doing these days, think they were chocked at some point :p
Anyways, they're the best of friends, of course they have their moments though.
I feel fortunate I have some, I wonder how a guy like me really could end up with people like them.

After a rather bizzare journey home in a cab we ended up going home from on of the local gas stations. And I must tell you, it was hell ice, everywhere. Never been happier about coming home in one piece.

-

The girl, anyhow if I should mention anything about her I guess I should tell you I did think about her. I don't know why really, but I really hate beeing the only single sometimes, I wish I could show her (you) to them as an answer to where my minds have been sometimes when they've just looked at me like "WTF are you doing?".

They know I'm addicted to love in all ways but fail in emotions, they know how it went the last time and I hope they wish me well this time...

No comments: