Sunday, February 25, 2007

Words don't come easy to me

I've always been shy.
I don't know why and how I became shy.
None of my parents are shy, maybe my dad were I don't know.
Maybe I have to work with it to. But when will I...
I think I became shy because everyone was always doing those things for me, I never had the chance to practice the anti-shy social skills.

Anyways... I like that word, if it even is a word.
But since I'm the only one supposed to read this (to one day remind me) I'll still use it how much I want to ;)
WHAT A REBEL! :O

Anyway less off-topic...

This anxciety seems more or less like my shyness.
I'm afraid to say the wrong words...

And I'm playing as I'm writing these so I guess i forgot half of what I should have written and even the song I listened to which had such a fitting quote.

Well more tomorrow... when I'm no longer a teenager... scary.

No comments: