Monday, February 19, 2007

It's easier to live alone than fear that life is over...

So much have happened or not I can't decide whatnot.

I've moved, sitting here looking over my little town.
This little shit town as some would say with 30,000 inhabitants I would say it's rather huge on paper but it feels like im stuck. I'm not ever gonna find my way out of here.

I've had some... one party... still I can not stop stop this feeling for the girl I thight I was over. I don't love her, I don't like her, just think that she's stunnigly beautiful... and rather drunk most of the times ;)

More then one week to my birthday... more about that tomorrow I guess.

"I see you walking hand in hand with long haired drummer of the band in love with her or so it seems. He's dancing with my beauty queen."

No comments: